studio was established in 1994.
Through the years we have been working on a large variety
in the sphere of urban design, specific architectural planning,
restoration of sites,
environmental design and landscape architecture.
Our clientele varies from government institutions and city
to private firms and institutions, among them:
- The Ministry of Housing and the Ministry Environment
- Israel Lands Authority
- Department of Public Works
- Israel Government Tourist Corporation
- Tel Aviv, Hertzlia, Jerusalem and Tiberius Municipality.
- Tel-Aviv Museum of Modern Art.
- The Hebrew university in Jerusalem.
The studio works in cooperation with
the firm of
Nof Ltd. - Landscape Architects Zvi
Dekel, Shlomo W. Zeevy.